33rd International Business Research Conference
DATES: 4 – 5 January, 2016
VENUE: Flora Grand Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Submission Deadline: 23 November, 2015
Registration Deadline: 11 December, 2015
Full-length papers, research-in-progress papers, case studies and / or abstracts, relating to all areas of Accounting, Banking, Business Law, Finance, Economics, Investment, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, E-Commerce, Business Ethics, Business Education, Econometrics, Entrepreneurship and Global World Economic and Financial Crisis are invited for the above 2-day international conference which was previously attended by delegates from over 40 countries. This conference is organised by World Business Institute (WBI), Australia, American Research & Publications International, USA and London Academic Research and Publication and International, UK and five peer reviewed journals indexed by Australian Business Deans Council and Cabell’s Directory of USA.
Please send full papers and/or abstracts by 23 November, 2015 (please note you can submit papers any time before this deadline) via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. All abstracts and/or full papers must be prepared as per guidelines (see the link in the left-hade side of the website). Please include the paper title, the name of author(s) and affiliation of the corresponding author, email address and the field/track of research in the paper itself. Papers which do not contain this information will not be considered for this conference. If you want to publish your paper in our journal, you must send us full paper. Time taken to inform the review outcome is about 5 days for abstract and 10 days for full papers. Authors needing long time for funding approval must send at least their abstract at least 2 months before the submission deadline.
Publication Opportunities and Best Paper Award:
As per choice of the authors, abstract and/or full papers will be published by the World Business Institute in the refereed conference proceedings with ISBN and will be published electronically via a dedicated website, namely www.wbiworldconpro.com, which will be linked to Google Scholar.
Best Paper Award and Publication in International Journals:
Best paper award will be announced after the conference via email and these papers will be published without any fee in peer reviewed and ranked international journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research, Global Economy and Finance Journal, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics and World Journal of Management subject to compliance to the editorial policy of the respective journal. These ranked journals are indexed by Cabell’s Directory of USA (under review), ERA and ABDC (Australian Business Deans Council). In addition, outstanding papers will also be considered for publication in the above journals and other Cabell’s listed journals subject to payment of paper processing fee and compliance to editorial review report that would be sent after the conference. Please note, we do not follow the, “pay and publish” policy.
Written Feedback, Conference Materials and Registration Fees
In the past, hundreds of authors attended our conferences in Dubai since we provide them written feedback on the papers presented which is rarely provided by other conference organisers. There are several options for conference registration fees. The basic registration fee is US$375 for two days and it includes morning and after-noon break-foods, mouth-watering buffet lunch, conference bag, hard copy of the proceedings via USB/pen-drive, conference program books and participation certificates. Please see the registration fee schedule on the website. If you join WBI as its Fellow or Associate Fellow, you will receive 5% discount. Please download the Fellowship form, complete it and send it to us to receive 5% discount for all of our conferences worldwide.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Ms. Nuha Jahan, Conference Administrator via email@example.com
Last date for submitting abstracts or Full paper: 23 November, 2015.
Last date for submitting full paper for proceedings and/or for Journal consideration: 11 December, 2015.
Last date for registration: 11 December, 2015.
Scientific and Review Committee Members
- Prof. A. Can, Bryant University, USA.
- Prof. Panagiotis Peter Tsigaris, Thompson Rivers University, Canada.
- Prof. Dora Marinova, Curtin University, Australia.
- Prof. Ming Yuan Li, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan.
- Prof. Sae Woon Park, Changwon National University, South Korea.
- Prof. Kyung-Chun, Mun, Truman State University, USA.
- Prof. Daniel Park, Azusa Pacific University, USA.
- Prof. Jae-Seung, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
- Prof. Maria Alberta Maia, University Institute, Portugal.
- Prof. Yi-Chein Chiang, Feng Chia University, Taiwan.
- Prof. Alicia Michelle Straughter, Capella University, U.S.A.
- Prof. Rasoul Rezvanian, Northeastern Illinois University, USA.
- Prof. Zuhairah Ariff Abd Ghadas, University Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
- Prof. Akinola Fadahunsi, Ajman University of Sc. and Tech, UAE.
- Asso. Prof. James Cotter, Wake Forest University, USA.
- Asso. Prof. Cao Jiang, Holy Family University, USA.
- Asso. Prof. Nishikant Mishra, Aberystwyth University, UK.
- Asso. Prof. Kantha Dayaram, Curtin University, Australia.
- Asso. Prof. Liang Song, Michigan Technological University, USA.
- Asso. Prof. José-Luis C.-Sánchez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain.
- Dr. David Edgar, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK.
- Dr. Derek Pyne, Thompson Rivers University, Canada.
- Dr. Elisa Backer, Federation University, Australia.
- Dr. Bo Ouyang, Pennsylvania University, USA.
- Dr. Chong Guan, SIM University, Singapore.
- Dr. Davood Askarany, University of Auckland, New Zeland.
- Dr. Yaowen Shan, University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
- Dr. Mohobbot Ali, University of Canberra, Australia.
- Dr. Peng Cheng, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China.
- Dr. Taoufik Bouraoui, ESC Rennes School of Business, France.
- Dr. Azizur Rahman, Charles Sturt University, Australia.